top of page
Job Description (Apply Below)
The Chamber of Commerce has an immediate opening for an Executive Director. Are you seeking a part-time position that allows you to make a local impact in Middleton? As the Executive Director of Middleton Chamber of Commerce, you’ll be able to do just that. This is an exciting position that interfaces with leaders at all levels of Middleton, delivers powerful programming for businesses while also being a conduit for Middleton residents and visitors alike.
The Middleton Chamber of Commerce is seeking a dynamic, values-driven leader to step into the role of Executive Director. The Chamber’s Executive Director must be skilled at relationship building, interfacing with the public, fundraising, membership development and leading a team.
What are we asking of you?
• Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with all Middleton Chamber members and businesses
• Effective representative and advocate on behalf of area businesses, local tourism, and the vitality of the community
• Demonstrated ability of a coaching approach when working with members and businesses
• Strong organizational skills, high sense of urgency and ability to successfully multitask
• Maintains the financial viability of the Chamber –maintains an accurate reflection of the financial status and condition of the Chamber and ensures that such records and books of account are reviewed monthly by the board
• Self-motivated and ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Utilize social media for exposure and promoting our local businesses
• Ability to work flexible hours to lead/support all Chamber and related activities
• Ability to drive to client locations throughout Middleton and parts of Canyon County
Please complete the application form below. All Fields are required. Thank you for your interest!
bottom of page